Secondary 3: Targeting O-Level
Secondary-3 classes are aimed at preparing students reach the standards expected in the National O-level Examination. Employing a holistic approach, our students master all the exam components with increased focus on Paper-1 & 2.
- Paper-1: We emphasise tremendously on honing Writing Skills through extensive practice of Situational and Composition Writing tasks:
1. Opinionated/Persuasive Writing
2. Discursive Writing
3. Expository Writing
4. Narrative Writing
5. Descriptive Writing
6. Personal Expression
7. Letter / Email Writing
We emphasise on understanding the nuances of each of these writing tasks, planning the content and structure, and writing them with recise and creative choice of words.
- Paper-2: Visual and Reading comprehension texts are practised extensively. The study material is thematically prepared in order to help the students practise not just the comprehension texts, but also learn more about these pertinent topics and practise appropriate vocabulary too. This holistic approach helps children develop ideas and vocabulary for Composition Writing tasks too.
- Oral and Listening Comprehension: Our holistic approach involves practising for both Oral and Listening papers. Exam practice and expert examination tips help our students gain confidence and invaluable insights while taking both Oral and Listening papers.
- Building Erudite Vocabulary: Any English curriculum is incomplete if it does not help students acquire a rich and erudite vocabulary. This is a quintessential element of our English classes and pedagogy. Our study material addresses the needs of our Secondary School students to acquire and practise impressive and diverse range of words and expressions.
Fill out the below form to Download the Brochure.
Curriculum is empty
Once a week
Up to 4 students only