Primary 3 & 4: Foundationally Strong
Laying a Strong Foundation for MOE school curriculum
Classes for Primary- 3 & 4 students are designed with an aim to lay down an unshakeable foundation of: Reading-Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary and Composition Writing.
- Grammer: The building blocks of English language are firmly planted by understanding and practising each grammar topic.
- Vocabulary: The customised study material helps children to learn new vocabulary, idioms and expressions in the correct context. The study material is crafted with a belief that good vocabulary isn’t just about rote learning new words, but understanding how to use words correctly in the appropriate context.
- Reading-Comprehension: The comprehension passages are carefully crafted to teach children new words and expressions. The comprehension questions test their understanding of meaning, vocabulary and analytical skills. The Reading-Comprehension exercises are crafted strictly as per the MOE standards.
- Composition Writing: A good composition requires complete knowledge of: what to write and how to write. That’s where our ‘Tool Kit’ and planning strategies give our students a distinctive edge over others. Even before they put pen to paper, they clearly know: what to write, how to structure their composition into paragraphs, and vocabulary to use at each step to make their writing descriptive and vivid.
- Listening Comprehension and Oral Exam Practice: Reading Skills are practised extensively during our classes. This is done to develop correct pronunciation and voice tonality. For the visual stimulus-based speaking task, children are taught the steps to break down their response into descriptive, analytical and opinionated points. Consistent practice helps children to become confident and fluent speakers. Practising Listening Comprehension enables children to become alert listeners and filter out necessary information to answer questions correctly.
Fill out the below form to Download the Brochure.
Curriculum is empty
Once a week
Up to 4 students only