Experience & Activities
A former US-Based trainer with a strong background in Educational Psychology. Mr Gabriel’s specialty in Psychology, specifically Child and Adolescent Development has enabled him to engage and understand the full potential of each kid. His Teaching Philosophy is a mixture of Critical Thinking and Execution.
He believes by opening students’ minds and allowing them to understand the world around them, they will be self-motivated to strive in every aspect of life.
- Adjunct instructor for Dale Carnegie Public Speaking Training Programme
- Member of the American Psychological Association Division 15 (Educational Psychology)
- PhD in Educational Psychology, Capella University, United States
- Master’s Degree in Psychology (Behavioral Health) at University of Phoenix, United States
- Dale Carnegie Public Speaking Mastery Course (US) Trainer 2008-2010
- ITT Technical Institute, Instructor for Conversational English